Friday 20 July 2012

Month 1: Where I start cracking up

Grifter #1 W: Nathan Edmondson P: Cafu (presumably not the Brazilian footballer. Or Alan Hutton.) I: Jason Gorder
Um. I was never enough of a Wildstorm fan for this to mean anything to me really, but it chugs along at a steady enough pace and generates enough interest to get me reading the next couple without complaint. The art's nice enough, and doesn't lean nearly as heavily on Josh Holloway as you'd expect it to have for a model. What confuses me the most though is whether it's seventeen minutes, hours or days as it appears as all three in the text. And ends up back where it began.
The real value of the book is it captures some candid shots of me round Dan DiDio's house.
PRINT MORE OF THESE NOW, IF YOU CAN. BWAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment