Friday 20 July 2012

The task in hand

When DC announced they were rebooting their whole universe, I did what any rational human would do. 

I thought of my friends and offered to read it all so that they wouldn't have to subject themselves to the worst excesses of Dan DiDio's vision. It's been running on I Love Comics, but since not everybody I know goes there and it's on a dreadfully long thread I'm capturing it here for posterity and easier reading.

I'll be doing Marvel NOW when it kicks off, and may well include films/record/books depending on how it all goes. 

Remember - I'm reading these so you don't have to.

1 comment:

  1. Aldo, your bravery is appreciated. I'm subscribing to your feed as I type. If only most of the comics you describe were as 1/10 as entertaining as these reviews...

    ReplyDelete